The ConDFW’s Dealers’ Room offers a unique assortment of both timeless classic memorabilia and unusual items not seen many other places.
Please be aware that some items may be of an adult nature; while we do ask dealers to keep a close eye on these items, we also ask attendees to keep an eye on their minors.
Interested in a dealer’s table at ConDFW 2014? Download the 2014 paperwork right here!
• Until October 31, 2013: $80 each table
• November 1-December 31, 2013: $100 each table
• January 1-February 1, 2014: $120 each table
• All tables are approximately 6′ x 30″, with approximately 3’ behind.
• Table space can be reserved with a deposit of half the total due, and completion of a signed Dealers’ Room Table Request Form. You are NOT reserved until we get your signed form!
• Balance is due before you will be allowed to set up in the room. We accept cash, checks, money order, Mastercard or Visa. (Note: a $25 fee will be added for returned checks.)
Send Table Request and Fees to:
750 South Main, Suite #150
Keller, TX 76248
Dealers’ Room Hours (subject to change, hours will be posted at con):
• Thursday: Setup ONLY from 6 pm to 10 pm. Room NOT open to the public on Thursday.
• Friday: Setup begins at 10 am, room open to the public 2 pm – 8 pm
• Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm, room open to dealers ONLY 1/2 hour before & after public hours
• Sunday: 10 am – 4 pm, room open to dealers ONLY 1/2 hour before public hours; ALL dealers & merchandise must clear the room by 6:00 pm!
PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY TO WORK WITHIN THESE HOURS.
• Note that our volunteer convention staff is VERY small, and will NOT be available to help you with loading, unloading, or setting up your merchandise in ANY way—nor will the Hotel staff. ALL DEALERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THEIR OWN LABOR AND STAFFING.
You receive 2 passes along with the first table that you purchase, and 1 additional pass for every table after the first:
• 1 table = 2 passes
• 2 tables = 3 passes
• 4 tables = 5 passes
Additional passes can be purchased for $20 each.
All dealer passes will have the ‘Dealer Company Name’ on them.
A few Policies & things to note about our Dealers’ Room:
• Actual table assignments will not be issued until your arrival at the con, or at the point which the Dealers’ Room sells out. This allows us to accommodate as many special placement requests as possible.
• Table placement is FINAL. The Dealers’ Room Officer tries to accommodate as many special requests for table placement as possible, but not every need can be met. No, throwing boxes won’t help! ☺
• We do not allow the burning/melting/heating of anything in the ConDFW Dealers’ Room. This includes incense, candles, aromatic oils, etc. No Flames, and No Smoke will be permitted—some people have breathing issues and allergies. ‘Nuff said.
• No noisy or visually annoying media such as loud music or videos, strobe lights, flashing or rotating siren lights, etc. will be permitted in the Dealers’ Room.
• No covers will be provided for your merchandise. So, bring a sheet or other piece of cloth if you wish to cover your wares overnight.
• Again: Note that our volunteer convention staff is VERY small, and will NOT be available to help you with loading, unloading, or setting up your merchandise in ANY way—nor will the Hotel staff. ALL DEALERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THEIR OWN LABOR AND STAFFING.
• We cannot guarantee you a power outlet unless you inform us of your need in advance. Please provide your own extension cords, as we do our best to place those that need power near the outlets, but sometimes architecture works against us. Bring cords, and put your name on them.
• We have a strict “NO BOOTLEGS” policy in effect – please carry only properly licensed, commercially produced material, or original works. Items will be checked prior to the dealers’ room opening, as well as throughout the weekend. Any items found to be in violation MUST BE REMOVED from sale. The Dealers’ Room staff has final say on what is or is not acceptable. If you have an item that you believe someone may find to be questionable, please make sure to have written proof on-hand to make your case.
• Cancellation and Refund Policy: Table space is held for dealers to the exclusion of others. Due to the difficulty in reselling space at the last minute: no refunds will be made after January 15, 2014.
Refunds in general will only be made if space is resold.